Tuesday 2 February 2010

Witches, sketches and Lincoln

I've nearly finished the animatic for the "Witch Betty". I had lots of fun drawing her facial expressions - I used to hate doing this as my first attempts looked like drawings made by 3-year old. But I think they are getting slightly better. I think I've reached at least 4-year old level.
I would love to go back to life drawing classes to draw some nudes. Specially, if there would be lots of different types of models and not the same Scott with his mustachio again and again and again and again and again!!!
Hopefully, ones we are slightly less busy we'll get to do life drawing again.
I also forgot to mention, that I've got the job in Lincoln!
It's only for a couple of weeks, but I'm really looking forward for it! The company is called "Electric Egg",  they do videos, photography and animation, and the guys that work in there are really nice.
The only thing - I'm still not entirely sure about where to stay in Lincoln, but I'm quite positive, that I'll think of something.
Nevertheless, any suggestions are welcome! Except the one about staying in a caravan. Or camping. Caravan is not a completely terrible idea, but I would be terrified to live in it on my own in the middle of nowhere with wild bears and badgers creeping around.

Here's Betty Boo:


1 comment:

Bad Seed said...

hehee nice expressions :) i've been doing some expression sheets too lately, its fun but more difficult than it looks, isn't it? :o congrats on the job by the way