Monday 26 January 2009

My Farm

Today is the handing in of written and illustrated proposal day for which we had two weeks to complete.
Me and Alex, besides finishing and handing in our dissertations, also were drawing possible character designs, backgrounds, some action poses of the characters, designing the poster for the film, writing the proposal, character descriptions and even our biographies.
We have also split some of the work - Alex did most of the writing, I did lots of illustrations.
Finally it was all put into so called animation bible, which was edited as a magazine. We called it "My Farm". Here is a front cover for it (layout was made by Alex, pictures by me, we have also argued couple of hours about fonts and colours of the cover till finally I took his favorite mug again and promised to break it if he won't agree with what I say):




No comments: